Goals of JB Tennis Camp
- Introduce kids to the “game of a lifetime”
- Learn to hit tennis balls with professional instruction through game-based drills.
- Learn proper tennis etiquette.
- Exhibit good sportsmanship and learning to respect others in a competitive environment.
- Finally, to rally and play the game of tennis.
This camp is for kids ages 10 years to 16 years old. From beginners to the intermediate level the students will learn the fundamentals of the game. Proper swing and stroke technique will be taught along with grips, serving and scoring. Skill development through the use of games and activities in a dynamic and fun format will help us achieve the goal of the camp.